Wow! I am just blown away! My very first comment on this blog and it's an award winning one... really! Katie Lyon over at Teaching: The Art of Possibility gifted me with this amazing award. I am so touched and honored! The great thing is that you get to spread the love!
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the giver :)
2) Proudly put the award on your blog
3) Pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and share the love with them!
It's kind of like Christmas! I do love, love, love to give presents!
Here are the amazing blogs that I have chosen:
1) Mrs. Grant's Kinder-Gators: Her site is so cute! She is very new to blogging and is still feeling her way around in this world. I love her ideas so far! I just saw this adorable book genre chart the other day. I'm totally thinking about doing that next year!
2) Mrs. Olson's Phenomenal Pre-K: This is a fantastic site for ideas. Her ideas are great and so developmentally appropriate for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and even First. It's wonderful!
3) Teach Play Smile: Even though I'm teaching Kindergarten now, I still love reading great ideas for the upper grades. This is a blog that Ihave found lots of ideas to pin to my "If I ever go back to 3rd" board on Pinterest!
4) Miss Toffee's Class: This is one of my favorite new blogs! I have added a ton to my favorites list lately and this is one of the ones I go back to very frequently. She has a ton of great ideas and freebies that she shares!
5) Seriously Primary: This site is seriously great! (I couldn't help it!) I am in love with so many of the great ideas on this site. Next year I will be using brownie points like she does!
I hope everyone takes a minute to head over to each blog and leave some love!