Monday is getting closer and I am SO, SO excited! I can not wait to share my thoughts with you! I also discovered that there is a WHOLE other group of people who have also discovered this amazing book and are doing a study: Permanently Primary's Sarah has her own study going on for this book. She created these great questions in her post (here) to guide her readers through their study of each chapter.
1. What part of the reading caught your attention? Maybe it's something you never thought about. Maybe it's something that you've been trying to get a grip on. Maybe it's something that you've never heard quite they way it was put.
2. How do you already incorporate this into your guided reading routine? There's probably at least some part of the chapter that you're already doing! Tell us about it!
3. What is something new you want to try next school year? How do you want to make your guided reading time better or what new things do you want to try?
4. What are some resources that you ALREADY HAVE that you can use to teach what you read about in this chapter/section?
5. What are some NEW resources that you want to get or try to use to teach what you read about in this chapter/section?
I am so very excited to read through this book! Each week we will have a link up for anyone who would like to share their thoughts on their blogs as well. Plus we will have specific people who are hosting the week and will be offering freebies and giveaways.
Just for you sweet readers, I'm going to let you know... I'll be offering up a copy of this:
to 5 amazing readers! It has worked wonders in keeping me organized over the past year and I even added to it as I went! I look forward to hearing from everyone on Monday!